Prof. Dr. RODRIGO QUEIROZ DE ALBUQUERQUE
- Departamento: Departamento de Físico-Química
- Grupo: Laboratory of Supramolecular Chemistry
- Sala: Room 71, Second Floor, Building Q1
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telefone: +55 (16) 3373-8779
- Secretaria: Célia Maria de Lima Martins
- Telefone Secretaria: +55 (16) 3373-9939
- CNPq: Currículo Lattes | Grupos de Pesquisa
- Página Pessoal
Prof. Albuquerque was born in 1976 in Natal (Brazil) where he got a Bachelor degree in Chemistry. Then he moved to Recife (Brazil) to do a Master and PhD in physical chemistry in the field of spectroscopy and theoretical chemistry applied to lanthanide compounds. Afterwards he went to Switzerland and finally to Germany, where he got the prestigious Alexander von Humboldt fellowship to work with supramolecular systems like dye-loaded zeolite L crystals. After seven years in Europe, Prof. Albuquerque moved to Brazil to work as a professor at the São Carlos Institute of Chemistry of the University of São Paulo (USP). Currently he investigates supramolecular systems, nanoparticles/nanoalloys and coordination compounds.
Linhas de Pesquisa
- Simulation of self-assembled supramolecular systems and nanoalloys
- Investigation of luminescent host-guest systems
- Spectroscopic studies involving coordination compounds
For more details, see http://www.labsuprachem.com/
7. "Cooperative Supramolecular Polymerization driven by Metallophilic Pd-Pd Interactions", M.J. Mayoral, C. Rest, V. Stepanenko, J. Schellheimer, R.Q. Albuquerque*, G. Fernández, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 135 (2013) 2148.
6. “Ni/Pd@MIL-101: Synergistic catalysis with cavity conform Pd-Ni nanoparticles”, J. Hermansdörfer, M. Friedrich, N. Miyajima, R.Q. Albuquerque, S. Kümmel, R. Kempe, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 51 (2012) 11473-11477.
5. "Photoactive hybrid nanomaterial for targeting, labeling and killing antibiotic-resistant bacteria, C.A. Strassert, M. Otter, R.Q. Albuquerque, A. Höne, Y. Vida, B. Mayer, L. De Cola, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 48 (2009) 7928 (VIP paper)
4. "Proton activity inside the channels of zeolite L", R.Q. Albuquerque, G. Calzaferri, Chem. Eur. J. 13 (2007) 8939. (Cover Page)
3. "Theoretical investigation of macrodipoles in supramolecular columnar stackings", R.Q. Albuquerque*, A. Timme, R. Kress, J. Senker, H.-W. Schmidt, Chem. Eur. J. 19 (2013) 1647 – 1657.
2. "Diffusion-limited energy transfer in blends of oligofluorenes with an anthracene derivative", R.Q. Albuquerque*, C.C. Hofmann, J. Koehler, A. Koehler, J. Phys. Chem. B 115 (2011) 8063.
1. "On the Reversible Photoisomerization of Spiropyran-Modified Zeolite L Single Crystals", R.Q. Albuquerque, J. Kuehni, P. Belser, L. De Cola, ChemPhysChem 11 (2010) 575.
All Publications are shown in the Lattes Curriculum or in http://www.labsuprachem.com/